Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Up and Running

Location: Catskill, NY (High 83, Low 69)

IMG_6639I wish I could say that I’m the one that’s up and running, but nope, I’m talking about my computer. Winking smile Harry cleaned it up and managed to save most of my stuff and yay! he didn’t end up having to install Windows 8. Very happy about that. However, I did lose a few of my desktop gadgets. Annoyed

The past couple of days have been busy with appointments. After our massage yesterday morning, we came back to the fiver to pick up the cats for their IMG_6657appointments. Now they are all up to date on their shots etc. for another year. Last night Ariel was having some residual effects, soreness from the shot, even stumbling a bit. I was worried that she might fall off the cat tree during the night but she settled herself down and went to sleep. Today she seems to be back to her normal self so I am relieved about that.

Today we had haircuts scheduled, and then we stopped in town to check our mail and chat with my sister IMG_6665and brother-in-law for a bit. We are waiting for one more mailing from Alternative Resources in SD and then we will close the PO box that we opened last year before we moved to Catskill for the month in December.

 

We have our route planned for next week. We have broken our trip into three days. We will make a stop in MD, and then a second one in WV before we arrive in Campbellsville, KY on September 7th. Can you tell I am ready to get going? Laughing out loud 8 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment